Apply to be a Chitika Publisher!
Home » » Milford Flat Fire, Utah

Milford Flat Fire, Utah

photo

Double Double, Toil & Trouble

¤ On Black ¤

Geothermal burn, and caldron bubble.

Eh... maybe it's not Shakespeare, but it's better!

paulomernik.com

Comments and faves

  1. oybay © (51 months ago | reply)

    Wonderful...and that title taketh the cake.

  2. Kate Shepard (51 months ago | reply)

    You nerrrrd! Hahaah. I love the title actually. Love the rich blue water.

  3. Cat NY [deleted] (51 months ago | reply)

    I love this. The colors are great!

    LeggNet's Contacts - Post 1, Comment on 2

  4. bigsurkate (51 months ago | reply)

    Definitely THE title for this one!! Good job

  5. Valpopando (51 months ago | reply)

    Good I remember another your similar last shot , but the water in this hare very Incredible

  6. *ian* (51 months ago | reply)

    Excellent! Love the water colours, so I'll let you off your prose! :)

  7. curlyson (51 months ago | reply)

    Great image and I like your title !!

  8. Mac ind Óg (51 months ago | reply)

    "Oh that this too too solid flash would melt!" (more Shakespeare). I bet it would if you stuck your hand in there mate.

    --
    Seen in my contacts' photos. (?)

  9. LuísLx [deleted] (51 months ago | reply)

    In fact this one has a sronger blue. I like it!

  10. Erin Butler (51 months ago | reply)

    fascinating
    --
    Seen in my contacts' photos. (?)

  11. shotzy (51 months ago | reply)

    At first glance I was wondering if it was corel. But then I read your tags. Salt deposits? Bubbling water - this is a very interesting photo.

  12. (51 months ago | reply)

    Very nice one, has a real luminous feel to it.

    --
    Seen in LeggNet's Contacts (Quality shots & comment on 2) (?)

  13. Ken Blackwell (51 months ago | reply)

    Super!!! Great light, textures, composition.
    --
    Seen in my contacts' photos. (?)

  14. jdww (51 months ago | reply)

    gives a real feeling for the roiling, almost boiling water

  15. Christine Lebrasseur (51 months ago | reply)

    --
    Seen in the interestingness archives. (?)

    A Big Fave A Big Fave
    You are invited to add this image to www.flickr.com/groups/bigfave
    Please tag this photo with ABigFave when you add it to the pool.
    [?]

  16. DatsEvolution (51 months ago | reply)

    Nice one Leviathor!! Great title as well.

  17. ipernity.com/home/nicoleb / No to censorship [deleted] (51 months ago | reply)

    Oh, can I take a bath in that?
    Would be exactly what I need right now :)

  18. Leviathor (51 months ago | reply)

    Only if you don't want your skin, Nicole. (;

    Thanks for the invite, Christine!

    I appreciate the comments and visits--thank you very much everyone. (=

  19. tobym (51 months ago | reply)

    this is such an interesting, textured image. You have a wonderful way of capturing the shapes and textures of the natural world.

  20. blu_blue (51 months ago | reply)

    I like the gradient!

  21. bh23 and Kenny Muir added this photo to their favorites.

  22. bluefam (51 months ago | reply)

    very interesting.

  23. LenissaGrey (31 months ago | reply)

    Great shot, I need a bigger lens.

    I just got back from Yellowstone and in some hot springs, the boiling action is not steam escaping from beneath the surface but CO2 coming out of solution, as in a soda when you pop the top. The water looks like it is boiling, but it is actually just under the temp at which water boils (even with all the minerals addded).

Related Websites